Tuesday, 11 December 2018
Ninth and Matric Class Application
WRITE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS TO GIVE YOU A CHARACTER CERTIFICATE OR GAME CERTIFICATE OR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.
To
The Headmaster/Headmistress
A.B.C Secondary School
Karachi
Sir/Madam,
Most reputable I beg to kingdom that I have been a student of your school for two years. I seemed at the S.S.C. Part-II exam as a regular student of your school in 1990 and became positioned in ‘A’ Grade. I became the captain of the college hockey team and participated in tournaments.
Now I want a _____________________________ , I shall be very thankful to you if you issue me the certificate.
I beg to stay Sir,
Your maximum obedient student,
X.Y.Z
Dated : 3/3/2016
WRITE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS TO ALLOW YOUR CLASS TO VISIT THE NATIONAL MUSEUM / EXHIBITION / OR ANY OTHER PLACE.
To,
The Headmaster / Headmistress,
A.B.C. Secondary School,
Karachi,
Sir / Madam.
Most respectfully I beg to country that we're the scholars of class – IX , plan to visit _________________ on coming Sunday. We wish that this go to will be very beneficial to us from academic point of view.
I will be very grateful to you if you allow our magnificence to move on this instructional excursion.
Your maximum obedient scholar,
X.Y.Z
Moniter Class IX-
Dated : 3 /3/ 2016
WRITE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS TO ALLOW YOUR CLASS TO GO ON A PICNIC
To
The headmaster / Headmistress,
A.B.C Secondary School,
Karachi,
Sir/ Madam,
Most respectfully I beg to kingdom that we, the student of Class-IX wish to visit Makli on a picnic. As we are reading approximately the old civilization in our English text e book, this go to to Makli could be very beneficial to us from the instructional factor of view.
I shall be very thankful to you if you'll permit our class to head on this academic excursion.
Your most obedient Pupil,
X.Y.Z
Moniter Class IX-A
Dated : four/three/2106
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment